Pages

MagicJack TalkFree App

MJ tech support SUCKs

I did communicate few times with MJ tech support regarding Call Forwarding has stopped working and iPhone's FreeTalk App related issues and I end up talking with their different engineers few times and no one mentioned to me that I can use only one iPhone connect to my MJ account. One iPhone didn't work so I tried second iPhone and that never worked so I tried third iPhone but never entered my account info to login but rather select 3rd option (I only want to make a FREE call right now, you can choose another option later). That third iPhone works great with TalkFree and sounds quality is much better then other iTune's App.

So many MJ customers has few iPhones and iPads in their house and they will attempt to try out MJ App in their device so MJ must understand this situation and MJ must give us control of our MJ account to delete or remove those unwanted entries  which was created by iPhones and MJ tech must fix this problem at their end. Right now they just giving us BS that once we registered with new iPhone id then we are screwed and we cannot remove neither they can remove it from our account also we cannot remove MJ app from our iPhone either. My advice to MJ Tech why they bring this TalkFree App in iTunes? screw their existing customers?

I have full conversation log copied and MJ Tech never mentioned to me that one device for one account.

I have three iPhones and two iPads in my house and one MJ so if I try MJ with every devices then I will be screwed?

Tech support keep telling I will get call and email when they fix my problem but no email and no call.

I am keep going to open trouble ticket till they fix my problem so keep filing your complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.